My First Tattoo

MY FIRST TATTOO


So i have been always wanting to get inked/getting a tattoo.I was super excited and also nervous as it was my first time getting a tattoo.Was nervous because I heard from a lot of my friends that it is going to be super painful.For my tattoo design i always wanted a Mauri designed tattoo.Mauri tattoos are originated from the Hawaiian tribe.It is like a custom for them to get the tatoo done.I was inspired by their designs,which mainly focuses on family values.So I started googling around for any nice mauri designed tatoos.After few hours of research i decided that I am going to get inked,I just liked that particular design so much.

So,the next morning I went to this tattoo parlour in Sunway pyramid called,black cat studio.I gave the artist my design and the 1st question he asked me was,'bro are u sure u are planning to get this done'.I was stunned for a moment,thinking at why is he suddenly asking me this question.At that moment,so much was going through my mind,at last 'i just felt like,arghhh I have came all the way,why not just get it done once and for all.So i told the artist to proceed with the sketches.He told me that I would have to wait for a day,so that he could complete his sketches.There after i went back home.

All those sleepless moments,I was feeling excited and also nervous thinking about how is it going to turn up and the pain I have to go through.And there came the next morning,I got up at 10am,had my breakfast and left to Sunway.There were just a few customers in the parlour at that moment,so i had to wait for about half an hour.

After half an hour,the artist called me into the room,hence he started sticking the tracing paper which he sketched my design on my right arm.He got into work straight away,starting tattooing my right arm.He used a machine consisting of 5 needles to tattoo the ink on my arm.As using 5 needles were extremely pain,he changed the machine by using 10 needles to shade the area to make it darker.It was tremendously pain,but I had to go through as i wanted It so much.It took the artist about 5 hours to complete the job.The job done was awesome,i had to praise his excellence as it is not easy doing a tattoo as it requires alot of hardwork.

Although I went through a lot of pain,I was still happy as I got it done.I have always wanted to get it done since I was 10 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of leadership styles

The Fall of Malacca Empire